TD'yi arayan hakem

Forum Galatasaray Spor Kulubu ve Turk sporu hakkinda ayrintili haberler, yorum ve analizler, ogretici arastirmalar ve diger onemli spor olaylari hakkinda bilgi akisini saglamak, yazilanlari saglikli bir yapi cercevesinde dunyadaki butun Galatasarayli arkadaslar ve diger sporseverler ile paylasmak amaciyla kurulmustur.

Moderator: Staff

Mehmet Gurdal Cetin

TD'yi arayan hakem

Post by Mehmet Gurdal Cetin »

Bizde olacak degil ya Ingilterede...

Kaynak BBC

Mourinho has sung the praises of referee Rob Styles after he phoned up the Portuguese tactician to apologise for making a mistake.

Mourinho was unhappy with Styles after he failed to award a penalty against Aston Villa last season.

However, Mourinho insists Styles is forgiven after going out of his way to admit his mistake.

"There was a referee who phoned me to apologise because he made a mistake," added Mourinho.

"I lost two points, I had a goalless draw, the referee didn't award me a penalty in the last minute, and the next day he called me up to say 'sorry'.

"I had held him to be the greatest disgrace ever to appear in my life because he had robbed me of two points.

"But I had to say to him: 'You are a great guy and when you come to referee Chelsea again you will be welcome. You are a serious man. You may be a bad referee but you are a serious guy' I said that to him jokingly.

"In Portugal no referee ever rang me to say: 'Sorry I was wrong'. In England there is pure behaviour."
TRUST GALATASARAY
MGC